Ischaemic heart disease and stroke are the world’s biggest killers, accounting for a combined 15.2 million deaths in 2016. These diseases have remained the leading causes of death globally in the last 15 years.
~ Word Health Organization – May 24, 2018
To improve the quality of patients’ lives suffering from chronic diseases such as these, contact us and start the process.
Helpful Tips on Avoiding COVID-19
The health and safety of all team members is a top priority. Practicing good hygiene, which is also encouraged during the regular cold and flu season, is important for protecting everyone. Some actions that you can take include:
- Wash your hands often.
- Use hand sanitizer. The CDC recommends sanitizer products containing a minimum of 60% alcohol.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with the inside of your elbow, or use a tissue and immediately dispose of it in the trash. Then wash your hands right away.
- Stay away from anyone who has a fever or cough.
- Don’t share cups or utensils, especially with people who may be sick.
- If you have a fever or cough, call your doctor right away.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are touched often, like doorknobs, phones and TV remotes.
- If you’re planning to travel, stay up to date on the CDC’s travel warnings.
More information about COVID-19 symptoms and prevention can be found on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov